Do you ever wonder where your money goes when donating to your favorite charity? We certainly do!
Because we want to make sure that every gift we receive generates the greatest impact in our collective fight for research, medical education, and public recognition of myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome.
This is why we wanted to share with you a few figures to illustrate how your generosity has fueled our fight, and how your continued support will help us achieve so much more!
Over the past few months, our mighty staff and volunteer teams have worked for hundreds of hours on…
- Long COVID and ME Press Briefing: We held a press briefing featuring a panel of experts who were uniquely positioned to speak on how Long COVID was being informed by ME research. Journalists attended from over 15 domestic and international press outlets.
- The Chronic Illness Survey Adventure: Our massive survey aimed at providing clinicians and researchers with key data that could help generate better care for and quicker diagnoses of ME and other similar chronic diseases.
- CDC’s Flawed Evidence Review: Our 40-page response to the CDC’s flawed systematic evidence review on ME treatments – which garnered over 7,200 signatures! – concluded that the controversial and widely-disputed interventions of graded exercise therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy were likely beneficial in treating ME.
With so many ways for us to leverage your generous gifts into powerful and impactful programming, we wanted to share more about the different ways you can continue fighting by our side:
- It’s so simple: You can donate HERE!
- It’s so cool: You can now give the gift of cryptocurrency HERE!
- It’s so fun: You can help #MEAction win a grant by voting for us at My Giving Circle HERE!
Whatever you choose, please know how much your confidence in our work means to us, and that we will shepherd your gifts wisely and with great care, always.
You have our sincerest gratitude.
All of us at #MEAction