Want to get involved, but aren’t sure how to proceed? Here is a living document you can use to determine where protests are happening near you, how to register, and who to contact to learn about the #MillionsMissing protests happening around the world.
- Elizabeth Sanchez and Scott Simpson : [email protected]
- Daniel Hattesohl: [email protected]
- The ME CFS Foundation will be doing a virtual protest / Facebook event and will be raising awareness via radio before the day of the protest. Visit their pages to learn more:
- The ME CFS Foundation South Africa Facebook Page
- ME CFS Foundation South Africa’s website
- Henrik Fransson : [email protected]
- Belfast —
- Bristol —
- Cardiff — Miriam Wood : [email protected]
- London —
- Manchester — Nat Rite : [email protected]
- Nottingham — no contact information, yet
- Oxford —
- Atlanta, GA —
- Boston, MA —
- Contact: Grace Bludger, [email protected]
- Chicago, IL —
- Dallas, TX —
- Detroit, MI –(note: Detroit HHS is a ‘placeholder’ location for the Michigan protest)
- Morristown, NJ —
- Morristown Event on Facebook
- Contact: Arpita Sheth, [email protected]
- Nashville, TN — Ashley Hultman : [email protected]
- New York City, NY —
- Phoenix, AZ — Jessica Turner : [email protected]
- Pittsburgh, PA —
- San Francisco, CA —
- Washington D.C. —
Interested in helping us make this happen? Consider a donation to #MEAction!
- If you are leading a protest and your name does not appear here, leave a comment on this article and I will edit it so that your name and contact information are included.
- If you initially volunteered but are now unable to lead your protest city, please let me know immediately and I will remove your name.
- If you don’t live near any of these places and would like to take the lead, email [email protected] and let me know as well, so that I can add you to this document.
Let’s all fight together to bring about change for ME!