×

PBS Audience Award: Vote for Unrest

We are thrilled to announce that Unrest is in the running for the 2017-18 Independent Lens Audience Award! It was an honor to have Unrest premiere on PBS | Independent Lens this past January and it would mean the world to us if we could count on your support for this award– after all, this film was especially made to serve audiences like you.

Voting for the Audience Award opens today Monday, June 18th and ends on Friday, June, 29th, 2018 at 1 PM Pacific Standard Time. Cast your vote now!

If you found solace in watching Unrest, if you felt seen, if Unrest moved you or your friends, family, neighbors to greater understanding and empathy, please vote and encourage others to vote as well.

Winning this award would mean renewed interest in Unrest and therefore, further visibility for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis. Let’s keep elevating ME every chance we get until the neglect and stigma are gone for good.

Let’s make some noise for ME! Vote now!

Categories: Actions, Arts & Letters, Awareness, Featured actions, Global, United States

Support our work!

Help us keep going and keep growing. Make a recurring donation today.

Most people don't take the time to donate but if every visitor pledged just $2 per month on a recurring basis, we could fully fund #MEAction.
Donate

7 comments on “PBS Audience Award: Vote for Unrest
  1. Debbie says:

I want to vote for the movie Unrest for the 2017-2018 Independent Lens Audience Award!

2. AnnMarie Peavey Duchon says:

Unrest is amazing and needs to be seen!

1. Helen says:

“UNREST” was so moving it was heartbreaking. My sister and I were so distraught when the movie ended that we just could not stay for the panel discussion. It is a MUST SEE.

3. Dawn Graham says:

I want to vote for Unrest but I can’t figure out how?

4. Lisa Harms says:

Wow! As of June 21,2018 Unrest is in the lead by an amazing percentage!! Go voters! And thank you thank you #MEAction for how well you keep me informed and for offering ways for my voice to be heard.

5. Katharine Spann says:

I’ve had ME for over 20 years. It wasn’t until my grown children watched ‘Unrest’ with their spouses, did they finally understand this devastating illness, and how it affects the patient and especially the main caregiver. I cast my vote for Unrest as it brought my family back together in the understanding and empathy for all involved in this horrendous disease.
    Katharine Spann
    Mississippi

6. Christina says:

Please show it again! I missed it! I have had ME/CFS for 20 years! I am now so bad that I can barely talk, barely breathe, I’m bedridden, in pain and have Fibromyalgia, Epstein Barr Virus, Arthritis, Polyarthralgia, Osteoarthritis, please show it again. Thank you!