We want to have fun while we work for equal treatment for ME sufferers!
Submit a crochet or knitting project with the #MillionMissing logo as well as a photo of the finished product. We will pick three winners, who will each receive a prize and they will be the designers behind #Millionsmissingnorway ‘s official patterns.
- Include a clear #MillionsMissing logo
- The product should help us to break down stigma, and show that we are many and all types of people with ME.
- A “cool” product, which has a broad reach in relation to different tastes
- Project is clearly visible and can be worn or used every day
- Good explanations and low to medium difficulty
- Projects that are relatively quick to implement, such as hats, headbands, scarves, mitts, or guest towels
The logo can be interpreted creatively, but must promote #MillionsMissing clearly. The logo can be in the actual pattern or sewn on afterwards (remember attach a pattern of the figure and be sure to explain how the logo was attached using what sort of stitch). The product need not be in the #MillionsMissing colors.
- 1st prize : Sony action Cam – sponsored (see below) and one #MillionsMissing t-shirt
- 2nd prize: A scarf in 100% wool and a mudmask – sponsored (see below), and #MillionsMissing t-shirt
- 3rd prize: Hat in 50% angora and 50% polyamide and avocado oil – sponsored (see below) and one #MillionsMissing t-shirt
Millionsmissingnorway have the right to resell the pattern where the income will go into further action work.
Otherwise the designer owns their product, but can not compete with Millionsmissingnorway ‘s sales.
Although Millionsmissingnorway is running the contest, anyone can enter from any country!
Send your contribution to:
Send only images and patterns. Keep your finished product.
Friday 25 November 2016
Winners will be published and patterns launched on November 30
Good luck! We look forward to seeing what you make ☺
Prizes are sponsored by:
- Telefast AS in Sandefjord:
Tough Action cam from Sony with live stream capability and movie creator
- Hundreog10 in Sandefjord:
Lovely scarf made of 100% wool from Baum und Pfergarten https://www.facebook.com/Hundre-og-10-det-lille-ekstra-106858056010815/
- Hanne AS in Sandefjord:
Stylish hat in wool from Italian Calima
- Matlykke in Sandefjord:
Delicious avocado oil with lime
- BeFAB in Sandefjord:
Great mudmask from our own Hilde, who will soon be launching her own store online!
Show all your fellow #MillionsMissing your creative side with this fun project… let’s get started!