Open Medicine Foundation is excited to launch Triple Giving Tuesday OMF which will run from Tuesday, Oct. 17, through Tuesday, Nov. 28.
Wonderful, caring, and compassionate OMF supporters, Jack and Dilla Cosgrove and family, have graciously pledged a $100,000 matching gift to encourage world-wide support of Triple Giving Tuesday OMF.
Chris shares with you why the entire Cosgrove Family has come together to support OMF.
“Ten years ago, in Baltimore, at my first ME/CFS conference, I struck up a conversation with the person sitting next to me. She had a nice smile. Linda’s daughter was sick. My wife was sick. We left the conference with no answers but we had found each other.”
“Today Linda is helping OMF drive research that will find the cause and cure for ME/CFS. My family supports my wife Tracey every day doing our best to help her live a meaningful life despite this thing that has us in its grip. For the next six weeks, my family is your family. Together we raise hope and will win back our loved ones lives.”
(Photo: Jack Cosgrove, Jill von Ebers, Chris Quinn and Linda Tannenbaum)
DONATE NOW: For every $1 you donate, the Cosgrove Family will triple your donation – – making “Giving Tuesday” our “Triple Giving Tuesday.” #TripleTuesdayOMF!
With this generous matching grant your donations will be tripled. Through $50,000 of your donations we will be able to raise $150,000.
Let’s do it!
We invite you to join OMF to make this an amazingly successful fundraising, friendraising, and awareness campaign. Here is how you can get involved:
- Make a donation of any amount. Every dollar donated will be tripled by the Cosgrove Family.
- Make a personal fundraising page and invite your family and friends to donate NOW to TRIPLE their donation.
- Host a fundraising event. Invite your family, friends, colleagues, and community to learn about ME/CFS and give them the opportunity to join you by donating to OMF for #TripleTuesdayOMF.
- Promote finding a cure by taking the message viral. Share OMF’s hashtags and encourage others to support our revolutionary research on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.#TripleTuesdayOMF #GivingTuesdayOMF #EndMECFS
- Be creative and have fun!!!!
We invite you to be part of this global effort and provide hope to ME/CFS patients no matter where you live.
In advance, thank you for your support of research to find a cure.
JOIN US – GET INVOLVED TODAY!
With hope for all,