The Center is collecting information from both ME patients and sedentary controls.
- You will first have a quick phone call to determine eligibility.
- If eligible, you will meet with a doctor (theirs or yours) to be examined or for blood and urine tests.
- Then you will complete questionnaires.
- Finally, you will do a two-day CPET (two exercise tests separated by 24 hrs), with blood collection before and after the test.
- 10 days before and 10 days after, you will wear a wrist-watch device (presumably a FitBit or similar) to monitor your vitals.
How to participate:
To participate at the Ithaca, NY location contact Betsy Keller at 607-274-7948 or MECFSstudy@ithaca.edu
To participate at the Torrance, CA location contact Jared Stevens: 209-599-7194 or email@example.com
The recruitment flyer can be found here.