Category: Community

Honoring Our Elite Seniors: 70+

We are a group of people over the age of 55 with ME. In August, Bob Gawron wrote our first article introducing us to the ME community. At that time we had 520 members from around the globe. In less than 3 months we have almost doubled our membership. We are now over 1,000 members

Read More »

Mary Gelpi Sends 50K Petition to NIH Director, Francis Collins

Mary Gelpi first published this post on her blog, 25 Pills a Day. Mary launched a petition asking the director of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, Francis Collins, to increase funding to 100 million annually for ME/CFS. She just sent a large box containing the petition and 50,000 signatures to Francis Collins.  The box

Read More »

Join the Stanford Community Symposium via Livestream

The Stanford Genome Technology Center will host the Second Annual Community Symposium on the Molecular Basis of ME/CFS, sponsored by the Open Medicine Foundation, at Stanford University on Saturday, Sept. 29. The following researchers will be presenting: Ronald W. Davis, PhD, Maureen Hanson, PhD, Jonas Bergquist, MD, PhD, Wenzhong Xiao, PhD, Alain Moreau, PhD, Ronald G.

Read More »

UK Coordinator Joins #MEAction Team

#MEAction is thrilled to welcome aboard UK Coordinator, Espe Moreno, for the UK coordinator position this fall. Based in London, Espe previously worked for the Time for Unrest impact campaign in the UK, overseeing social media, screening events, and various advocacy efforts. Espe is a marketing, film and communications professional with 10+ years of international

Read More »
Scroll to Top