#MEAction's Fund Bold Action Campaign
time until the end of the year
Support #MEAction's Fund Bold Action Campaign. Our goal: US$100,000 (£89,000) by December 31st.
Fund the BOLD ACTION that we fight for each day!
#MEAction has always believed that BOLD action is required to make a difference for the ME community. It is why ACTION is in our name. Every day, we lay it all on the line. We have even put our bodies on the line to protest to fight for equity, justice, and a future we deserve. We challenge decision makers, educate clinicians, change harmful information, and fight for individuals.
This year our BOLD ACTION has taken us to the next level:
- A very successful protest on the streets of Washington, D.C.
- Unprecedented Press Attention in The New York Times, MedPage Today, The Hill, and The Independent and more!
- Great turnout for #MillionsMissing in Scotland
- Launch of Mayo Clinic Project to Change the Future of Clinical Care
- Department of Labor Accepting our Demands
- Launch of a New MEAction Podcast
- MEpedia’s 3,347 articles views exceed 30+million
- Stop Rest Pace Initiative Reaching the Newly Diagnosed in growing numbers
- Amazing speaker line up for #MillionsMissing London
HERE'S HOW YOU CAN HELP US MEET OUR GOAL
Here are a few ways to join in and contribute, no matter your financial resources or cognitive and physical capacity. Every action you take, now until December 31st, will help bring us one step closer to our goal.
And it’s not just what we’ve done. It’s what we are doing with you this coming year to make the difference. We have a strong roadmap for the future, but we can only succeed with your help.
In the next year, through BOLD ACTION, #MEAction will:
- Create a Rapid Response Team: ACTION SQUAD to protest immediately when needed!
- Develop NEW episodes of the #MEAction podcast
- Analyze the wealth of data from the Symptom Cluster Characterization in Complex Chronic Disease Survey
- Continue to fight for equity in our federal agency work with more leverage than ever
- Through scientific partnerships, improve medical education and information on institutional websites
- Continue to get ME in national and international press
- Expand our compassionate care and support for all people with ME
- Campaign for research funding to change lives through #MEAction UK
- Fight to implement a Scottish guideline on ME based on the updated NICE guideline
- Host brand new community engagement, events, and social media and SO much more!
There is still so much more to do, but we cannot do it without financial support. There is not another organization like us, we are different in the way we work and the way we support this community, so if you believe in our cause, please give today.
So that we can fight for a better, BOLDER tomorrow!