Press Coverage about ME in mainstream media.
See also press coverage of the global #MillionsMissing campaign.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to alert us of important news items on ME. Also, we have a more thorough database of articles on ME; if you are looking for an article published within a specific region, please email email@example.com.
- “A reboot for chronic fatigue syndrome research,” Nature Journal, Jan. 2018
- “New Recognition for Chronic Fatigue,” New York Times, Nov., 2017
- “People With Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Are Exhausted at a Cellular Level, Study Shows,” Science Alert, Nov. 2017
- “For People With Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, More Exercise Isn’t Better,” National Public Radio, WBUR, Oct. 2017
- “Stanford: Scientist searches for answer to his son’s devastating condition,” The Mercury News, Aug. 12, 2017
- “Scientists Edge Closer to Elusive Lab Test for CFS,” NPR, July 31 2017
- “More clues link immune system imbalance with CFS,” Science AAAS, July 31 2017
- “Health Study sheds light on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,” ABC News, Aug. 1 2017
- “CFS: biomarkers linked to severity identified,” Science Daily, Aug. 1 2017
- “New Study Gives Hope to Victims of CFS,” Smithsonian Magazine, Aug. 2 2017
- “CFS traced to Mitochondria,” ABC News, May 2017
- “The NIH is going all out to find the roots of CFS,” NBC News, May 3 2017
- “Another Study Just Linked CFS to Gut Bacteria,” Science Alert, April 27 2017
- “CFS linked to imbalanced microbiome,” AAAS, April 26, 2017
- “Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Evidence Of Atypical Subgroup Discovered,” The Science Times, April 2017
- “Biological underpinnings of chronic fatigue syndrome begin to emerge,” Nature Journal, March 2017
- “Metabolic Switch May Bring on Chronic fatigue Syndrome,” Daily Scientist, Feb. 2017.
- “Getting it Wrong on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,” New York Times, March 2017
- “Entrepreneur Needed To Cure Anti-Initiative Disease,” Forbes Magazine, Jan. 26, 2017
- “Blood simple? A new test may diagnose a mysterious illness and also help explain it,” The Economist, Sept. 2016
- “Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is in your gut not your head,” Science Daily, June 2016
- “Mind the Gap: Ethical Failures in the Treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome“, Journal of Medical Ethics, Dec. 2016
- Washington Post article on Whitney Dafoe, Oct. 2015
- New Yorker article on IOM report, Feb. 2015
- The Atlantic article on neglect of ME/CFS patients, Oct., 2015