Join our Team
Open positions at #MEAction
We are excited to share this opportunity to become part of our growing Board!
This is the opportunity to use your leadership and strategy capabilities to support the growth of a grassroots organization fighting for awareness and care for people with ME and Long COVID! If you are curious about board service, want to use your skills to help a growing nonprofit, or know someone who would be a great Board Member, please let us know and share this message!
At this time, we are seeking people with ME and Long COVID, caregivers, and allies with one or more of the following experiences to join the #MEAction Board of Directors:
- Built and/or led non-profit boards
- Scaled young organizations with a focus on social and business startups
- Raised money, particularly through private giving and foundations
- Demonstrated leadership in business, non-profit, government/politics, and/or health research, policy, or care organizations
- Organized at the grassroots level, built distributed organizations, movements, and/or networks
- Expertise with diversity, equity, and inclusion
- A background in health policy or health advocacy
- Branding and communications
- Served as a clinician, scientist, and/or researcher
The #MEAction Board of Directors advises the organization’s Executive Director in all areas including operations, communications, finances, and development.
Candidates should have experience volunteering for a nonprofit organization and a passion for #MEAction’s mission. The Board of Directors meets bi-monthly virtually and Board Members make personal gifts to #MEAction.
Applicants from the United States and the United Kingdom are especially encouraged to apply!
Please upload your resume and letter of interest to this form.
The deadline to apply is April 1st , 2023.